- Magnetism Skin
- Magnet Skin
- Magnetic Touch
The user's skin has the qualities of a magnet. The skin becomes able to magnetize to certain metals so the skin basically conducts metal. Some can turn this ability off while some just have it automatically on.
- Hide metallic weapons and armor onto one's own body without the needs of holsters and straps.
- Wallcrawling and Wallrunning on metal-plated ceilings, walls and drainpipes.
- It is possible to collect money by walking. Only certain money, because not all change is magnetic.
- If the ability is involuntary, it could be problematic against lightning storms, metallic objects in the environment, and many others.
- Magnets may disrupt and disturb magnetism of skin.
- May be sensitive to EM effects and disturbances.
- James (DWP)
- Rollermines (Hλlf-Life 2 series)
- Ultra the Multi-Alien (DC Comics)
- Deathstroke (Lois and Clark)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.