- Magmatism App (Lab Rats)
- Magnet Release/Jiton
- Magnetic Field Manipulation
- Magnetic Force Manipulation
Users can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural (planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, etc.), organic (generated by the electric currents of living beings) or artificial (everything creating/using electricity). User can affect any matter that is magnetic (iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone) manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things.
Note that this power isn't Metal Manipulation, it is the ability to control magnetism, but using this capability a Magnetism Manipulator can control certain metals.
- Electronic Disruption
- Magnetic Attacks
- Magnetic Detection
- Magnetic Energy Manipulation
- Magnetism Defiance
- Magnetism Generation
- Magnetism Immunity
- Magnetism Infringement
- Magnetism Negation
- Magnetism Solidification
- Magnetokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of magnetism.
- Personal Magnetism
- Release the magnetic force in varying ways:
- Sense magnetic fields, how they move and anything that moves/disturbs them.
- Detect metallic objects, advanced users can track humans by iron in their blood.
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Coin Magnetism
- Electricity Manipulation - Conversely a changing magnetic field generates an electric field.
- Magnetic Aura
- Magnetic Projectile
- Magnetically Enhanced Condition
- Magnetism Mimicry
- Magnetokinetic Regeneration
- Magnokinetic Combat
- Esoteric Magnetism Manipulation
- Magnetic Magic
- Magnetism Embodiment
- Psychic Magnetism
- Atomic Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Magnetic Weaponry
- Metal Manipulation
- May be limited controlling existing/local magnetic fields.
- Molten metal cannot be manipulated by a magnetic field, as the metal loses its magnetic properties in a molten state.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the users and their power's natural limits.
- May not be able to manipulate non-magnetic metals.
See Also: Magnetism Manipulation.