- Magnet/Magnetic/Magnetokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a magnetic being such as an embodiment of magnetism, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of magnetic force or even entities comprised of magnets/magnetic energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent magnetic abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Attraction & Repulsion Manipulation
- Electronic Disruption
- Magnetic Energy Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Magnetism Mimicry
- Metal Manipulation
- The magnetic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful spatial entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Electromagnetism Manipulation/Magnetism Immunity/Magnetism Negation could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of magnetism (attraction, repulsion, etc.).
- J.P. Shibayama (Digimon Frontier)
- Magnet Users (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
- Mariah (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Bastet
- Risotto Nero (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind); via Metallica
- Boom Boom Family (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run); via Tomb of the Boom
- Shukaku Hosts (Naruto)
- Chibiterasu (Ōkamiden); via Kyokugami
- Tao Ren (Shaman King); via Spirit of Thunder
- Mag Hosts (Warframe)