- Magnitude Control
- Scalar Control/Manipulation
The user can change the magnitude, scalar or any property/matter, allowing them to increase/decrease the property's magnitude to change it to whatever the user may desire.
- Acceleration Manipulation (magnitude only)
- Density Manipulation
- Dimension Manipulation
- Distance Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Mass Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation (magnitude only)
- Pressure Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Stiffness Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Unordered Magnitude
- Unreachable Magnitude
- Weight Manipulation (magnitude only)
- Directional Manipulation
- Distortion Manipulation
- Drastic Magnitude
- Instant Change
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May only be able to affect magnitudes related to physical objects.
- If the user is required to perform calculations to use this ability, Enhanced Intelligence may be needed.
- May only be able to manipulate a certain number of magnitudes at a time; distraction may put user at risk.
- May be vulnerable to any harmful effect that is unrelated to magnitudes/scalars.
- Cannot control the direction of quantities.
- Object Gigantification Users (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Byrnndi World (One Piece); via the Moa Moa no Mi
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.