- Magnetokinetic Combat
- Magnekinetic Combat
The user can manipulate strong magnetic energies and fuse it with their combat skills. The users of this power can even control their enemies' metal abilities and force them to attack themselves.
- Combat Merging
- Electromagnetokinetic Combat
- Ferrokinetic Combat
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Iron Sand Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Lack of metal may limit users ability to fight.
- Metalbends (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Ultimate Kevin (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Gahlok-Kal (Bionicle)
- Rokk Krinn/Cosmic Boy (DC Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Shinki (Naruto)
- Peridot (Steven Universe)
- Eustass Kid (One Piece)
- Risotto Nero (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Metallica
- The Boom Boom Family (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run); via Tomb of the Boom
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.