The ability to release the malevolent aspects and villainous essence of others. Opposite of Benevolence Release.
- Host of Malevolence
- Inner Evil Release
The user can release the malevolent aspects and villainous essence of another being and essentially "corrupt" them by having them give in to their most malevolent desires. The user brings out the worst in sentient beings and can turn them into malevolent beings.
- Confession Inducement
- Corruption Inducement
- Darkside View
- Hatred Inducement
- Inhibition Release
- Vice Inducement
- User may have more difficulty affecting beings with a high enough level of benevolent essence.
- Omnibenevolence users are totally immune
- Emotionless beings may be unaffected to a limited degree as negative emotions must be tapped into to release malevolence.
- The Sorcerer (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Babidi (Dragon Ball Z)
- Ig (Horns)
- Madelyne Pryor (Marvel Comics)
- Nereid (Tales of Eternia); via Dark Aurora
- Mad Bubbler (Thundercats)
- Red Kryptonite (DC Comics)
- Dark Spores (Digimon Adventure 02)
- Chapter Black (Yu Yu Hakusho)