The power to rearrange the physiological features of oneself and others. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Adaptive Appearance Manifestation
- Appearance Alteration
- Malleable Form
The user can modify the physiological features of oneself and others, including face, body, skin, or size (to a limited degree) to disguise or look like another person. While removing/concealing a body-part, like a finger, eye, etc., is possible, the user can't actually add anything new to the body-shape. They can, however, shift the flesh to a remarkable degree, although the changed being will always be recognizable as a member of their species.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Doppelgänger Morphing
- Guise Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Constrained to limitations inset within their genetic code. (Ex. Humans can't turn green, purple, no extra limbs/organs, etc.).
- May be limited modifying only self or others.
- Change may be slow and/or painful.
- May have a limited duration.
- Extended time in transformation may cause pain.