The power to rearrange the physiological features of oneself and others. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Adaptive Appearance Manifestation
- Appearance Alteration
- Malleable Form
The user can modify the physiological features of oneself and others, including face, body, skin, or size (to limited degree) to disguise or look like another person. While removing/concealing a body-part, like a finger, eye, etc., is possible, the user can't actually add anything new to the body-shape. They can however, shift the flesh to a remarkable degree, although the changed being will always be recognizably as a member of their species.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Doppelgänger Morphing
- Guise Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Constrained to limitations inset within their genetic code. (Ex. Humans can't turn green, purple, no extra limbs/organs, etc.).
- May be limited modifying only self or others.
- Change may be slow and/or painful.
- May have a limited duration.
- Extended time in transformation may cause pain.