The power to influence and control all forms of mammals. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
Users can control various mammalians (e.g, equines, felines, canines, rodents, marsupial, simian, etc). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled mammals may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through mammal senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of mammals.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from mammals.
- Bat Manipulation
- Canine Manipulation
- Equid Manipulation
- Feline Manipulation
- Primate Manipulation
- Rodent Manipulation
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon mammals.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to mammals.
- Mammal Magic
- Mammalian Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain mammal-like traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to mammals.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the mammals they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Sarugami (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Pong Paddles (Pong: The Next Level); Limited to seals, monkeys, and polar bears.
- Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics); Limited to squirrels.