- Acting Dash
- Action Dash
The user can perform a quick dash maneuver in which they perform a maneuver, such as acrobatics, dance moves, any kind of task or action, fighting maneuvers, etc. while doing the dash itself.
- Aim Dodging
- Air Dashing when performed in mid-air.
- Air Walking
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Speed
- Flash Step
- Jet Propulsion
- Landing Dash
- Mobile Tasking
- Sliding Dash
- Spin Dash
- May cause heavy strain on the user's body.
- Does not make the user immune to friction or other laws of physics.
- Negative Speed Force Conduits (DC Comics)
- Speed Force Conduits (DC Comics)
- Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (Marvel Comics)
- Speed Demon (Marvel Comics)
- Tommy Shepherd/Speed (Marvel Comics)
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.