- Marine Energy Control
- Ocean/Sea Energy Control/Manipulation
- Tidal Energy Control/Manipulation
- Wave Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the marine energy: the energy of oceanic tides, waves, salinity and temperature variances. The moon’s gravitational pull on Earth’s rotating form causes the movement of the ocean’s tides; these moving waters carry with them significant amounts of kinetic energy. The energy can be increased even further when factors like air pressure, wind and formations like inlets and straits are added to the mix.
- Energy Absorption Limited to marine energy only.
- Energy Amplification
- Energy Aura marine energy only.
- Energy Concentration
- Energy Detection Limited to marine energy only.
- Energy Dilution
- Energy Metabolization
- Energy Perception
- Tidal Wave Generation
- Energy Transferal
- Ergokinetic Surfing
- Water Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation
- Water Energy Manipulation
- Wave Manipulation
- May not have control over energy produced by ocean.
- Waves/tides can be overwhelming and destructive.
- Gravity Manipulation/Ocean Manipulation could take control away from user.
- Requires access/proximity to marine environment to access power.
- Aspen Matthews (Aspen MLT)
- La (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Mera (DC Comics)
- Garth (DC Comics)
- Ocean Master (DC Comics)
- Tsunami (DC Comics)
- Bai Tza (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou (Sailor Moon)
- Aisha/Layla (Winx Club)