- Marking Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Tele-Transportation
- Warp Point
The user can teleport themselves and/or others to a location that has been marked. Since the destination is predetermined, the user does not need to worry about "not seeing where they are going", a problem with typical teleportation.
- Must have the target destination marked beforehand.
- If the marked object is moved, the user may be teleported to an unexpected location.
- Mark may be removed.
- If an object is placed over the marked destination, the user may be inadvertently warped into said obstacle.
- Syura (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Hajime Uesugi (Code:Breaker)
- Flying Thunder God Technique users (Naruto)
- Flying Thunder Formation Technique users (Naruto)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Blaze Wizard (MapleStory); via Flashfire
- Kreyul Arroyal (Nightmare Factory)
- Sabo (One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3)
- Sombra (Overwatch)
- The Good Hunter (Bloodborne)
- The Hag (Dead by Daylight)
- Kumoko/Shiraori (So I'm a Spider, So What?)
- The Protagonist (Skate Series)
- Dimension Formation: Shambhala (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Black Ops Psionic Amplifier/Psi Amp (System Shock 2)
- Dream Nail (Hollow Knight) via Dreamgate
- Homeward Idol (Sekiro: Shadows die twice)
- Farore's Wind (The Legend of Zelda)
- Magic Mirror (Terraria)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.