Users can control various marsupials (e.g, koalas, kangaroos, wombats, opossums, etc.). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled marsupials may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through marsupial senses.
- Marsupial Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of marsupials.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from marsupials.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon marsupials.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to marsupials.
- Mammal Manipulation
- Marsupial Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain marsupial-like traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to marsupials.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the marsupials they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.