- "Their gift was also their passion; they lived, breathed and dreamed of all things martial arts."
- ― Splinter (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie 2014)
- "The Cat Stance, an element of Kung Fu. Caeser has never heard of kung fu. But he relaxes his limbs, ready for an attack from any direction. For him, it is a reflex."
- ― The Narrator on Caeser Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
The ability to have an innate understanding of martial arts. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Combat Intuition
- Martial Arts Insight/Instinct/Mimicry/Perception
The user can intuitively understand all martial arts, utilising them like they've trained in them for years.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Combat
- Flawless Coordination
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Pressure Point Intuition
- Special Attacks
- Tactical Analysis
See also: Other Martial Arts
- Aikido: A combat art of using throws and wrist-locks to take an opponent down without harm.
- Boxing: Martial arts which derives from punches and sportsmanship.
- Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance and music.
- Dark Martial Arts: Fighting styles purely created for destructive reasons. Possibly achieved by Dark Arts.
- Elemental Martial Arts: Combining the powers of the elements with combat skills.
- Judo: Where the objective is to either throw or take-down an opponent to the ground.
- Jujutsu: User can manipulate the opponent's force against them, rather than confronting it with their own force.
- Karate: A combat art using punches, kicks, as well as elbow and knee strikes. Different styles also teach grappling, locking, restrain and vital point strike techniques.
- Kung Fu: Different styles of fighting using kicks, punches, acrobatic moves and weapons.
- Muay Thai: Combining fighting with grappling, punches, kicks, knee and elbow strikes.
- Mystical Martial Arts: Combining supernatural powers with combat skills.
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Martial arts skills achieved via superhuman abilities.
- Tae Kwon Do: Fighting using mostly the feet and legs to strike with different kick attacks.
- Traditional Martial Arts: More known than Mystical Martial Arts. Allows users to perform styles of combat to a superhuman level.
- Wing Chun: A self-defense fighting style that uses solid stances, focused strikes and swift parrying.
- Chi Augmentation
- Chi Manipulation
- Combat Calling
- Combat Specialist
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- May need to observe the martial arts.
- May need to train their body.
- Can not perform a martial art that is beyond their physical or mental capabilities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.