The user can transfuse any internal body of matter into raw dynamism by agitating the atoms in base substance for the transition and projection of molecular energy as destructive force.
- Chain Detonation
- Energy Transferal
- Energy Transmutation
- Molecular Speed Manipulation
- Volatile Transmogrification
- Activation Energy Manipulation
- Energy Transmogrification
- Gun Creation
- Kinetic Conversion
- Mass Transference
- Matter Manipulation
- Object Attacks
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Improvisation
- Useless against Mass Manipulation.
- Once mass has been spent, affected elements will dissolve into nothingness.
- Organics burn out quicker than inorganic items.
- Tactile power, requires medium to work through for initiation.
- Larger objects take more stamina to discharge.
- Blast yield is equivocal to the the size and density of the chosen object.
- Power works differently depending on whatever is used.
- Objects without a topological focal point to vent it's converted mass becomes denotative instead.
- Use of firearms is prohibited due to agitation of gunpowder.
- May only work through a medium.
- Andrew Van Horn (DC Comics)
- Gunfire 1000000 (DC Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.