The power to to transfer and repurpose bodies of mass for physical restoration. Combination of Absorbing Regeneration and Mass Transference. Sub-power of Mass Manipulation and technique of Bodily Mass Manipulation. Not to be confused with Mass Absorption.
- Mass Assimilation
- Mass Redistribution
The user can absorb mass in order to heal and augment oneself or others. Able to regrow lost limbs, damaged organs and the like using excess mass from another source. Transferring it from its point of origin into another body of matter while wearying and/or downsizing that which they siphoned it from. This can also result in the temporary strengthening or enlargement of affected anatomy.
- Accelerating Regeneration
- Assimilation Shield
- Mass Reduction/Mass Magnification
- Molecular Weakening/Molecular Strengthening
- Structure Weakening/Structure Strengthening
- Absorbing Regeneration
- Matter Redistribution
- Mass Manipulation
- May require a direct link to drain Mass from.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Certain mass donors may not graft well.
- Ryan Choi/The Atom (DC Comics)
- Crystal Altar (S-Cry-Ed)
- Kazuma (S-Cry-Ed)
- Ryuoh (S-Cry-Ed)
- Quantum Bio-Belts (DC Comics)