The ability to teleport mass amounts of people, objects, or parts of the environment. Sub-power of Teleportation
- Group Teleportation
- Mass Relocation/Translocation
The user can transport a large number of people, objects, or parts of the environment, often without requiring physical contact with all parties involved.
- Remote Teleportation
- Teleportation Barrier Generation
- Teleportation Bomb Generation
- Warping Teleportation
- User may not be able to finely tune where objects are teleported.
- Users of Teleportation Prediction know where attacks may come from.
- Countered by Teleportation Negation.
- May only be able to teleport to a finite space or area.
- May need to set up areas in advance to teleport.
- Strider (Worm)
- Hiro (Heroes)