- Material Strength Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the property of materials strength, which determines how much deformation a solid object can take before being deformed permanently. They can use this to stretch the body and their parts further without deforming permanently.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Durability/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Flexibility/Supernatural Flexibility
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Deformation Manipulation
- Kinetic Deformation
- Material Strength Manipulation
- Physical Deformation
- Property Manipulation
- Strength Augmentation
- Strength Manipulation
- Strength Reduction
- May not be able to ignore material strength completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore material strength.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.