- Material Strength Nullification
The user can negate the property of material strength of oneself or others, making things easier to deform without breaking them or being deformed permanently.
- Deformation Manipulation
- Kinetic Deformation
- Material Strength Defiance
- Material Strength Manipulation
- Physical Deformation
- Property Manipulation
- Strength Augmentation
- Strength Manipulation
- Strength Reduction
- May not be able to negate material strength completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can negate material strength.
- May have a time limit.
- Some targets may be immune.
- Danjuro Tobita/Gentle Criminal (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Charlotte Smoothie (One Piece)
- Diamante (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.