- "Thou, the paladin swordmaster who served the king of the child of man. By the contract of the old blood, become the sword that protects me, and appear before me now! Come forth, holy knight Georgios! Thou shall become the sword to protect me! In the name of Ordesia second crown princess, I command you. Protect Kamito-Kun."
- ― Fianna Ray Ordesia (Seirei Tsukai Blade Dance)
- "Jotaro!! What you have called an "evil spirit" is but a powerful apparition… created by your life energy!!! And since it stands next to you, it is called… a Stand!!"
- ― Joseph Joestar to his grandson, Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
The power to manifest a guardian. Technique of Summoning.
- Manifested Guardian
- Stand (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Persona (Persona)
The user can create/summon a guardian that may be a physical or purely spiritual being, with appearances varying greatly from humanoid (with various weaponry and skills) to animal or even mythical beings. The guardian will act to protect the user at all costs and fights on their behalf. The guardian's strength may be driven by the user's force of will or physical movements, or by its own independent will.
The user may be able to summon portions as opposed to the entire entity, such as an arm alone, in order to reduce the energy consumption and space occupation. The guardian may either appear next to the user, allowing the user to stand on top or surround the user as a form of armor, which can also be used to protect others.
- Absolute Defense (Spiritual Armor)
- Sensory Sharing
- Spiritual Weaponry
- Voice Projection
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Animated Shadow
- Force Armor Generation
- Mythic Physiology
- Damage inflicted on the guardian may be reflected onto the user.
- Maintaining the guardian may require to feed it life force.
- The guardian may have self-awareness and may lead to turning on their user.
- While the guardian is invincible/intangible, the user is still defenseless.
- If the guardian is connected to the user, then the guardian may depend on their senses. As the user is blind or their vision is blocked then the guardian can't see either.
- Limited range from User.
See Also: Guardian Entity
- Peacock Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Jormungandr (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)