- Matter Phase Change
The user of this power can change any substance to another state of matter. The substance may or may not change heat depending on the user.
- Air Solidification
- Combustion Inducement
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Elasticity (substance)
- Gas Manipulation
- Ground Liquification
- Liquid Manipulation
- Matter State Creation
- Matter State Immunity
- Plasma Manipulation
- Semisolid Manipulation
- Solid Manipulation
- Viscosity Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Material Swapping
- Matter Manipulation
- Modern Matter State Manipulation
- Molecular Acceleration
- Molecular Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- The user may be only to change the states of matter of elements and not compounds or mixtures at a low level.
- The user may only be able to change the state of matter once.
- The user may be limited to one substance at a low level.
- The user may not be able to create matter, only modify the existing.
- The user may not be immune to attacks of the same kind, for example,if someone succeeds in petrifying him, he would have to change his state himself.
- The user may not be able to manipulate the four states of matter, for example only being able to manipulate solid, liquid and gaseous, so some abilities can't do it.
- States Guardians (Legacy of Kain)
- Anarcrothe (Legacy of Kain)
- Kain as Scion of Balance (Legacy of Kain)
- Cascans (Ben 10 Reboot)
- Yukihina (Code Breaker); the three states of water
- Gasparde (One Piece); candy syrup/hard candy
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)
- November 11 (Darker than Black)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe); the three states of water
- Aisha (Winx Club); Morphix
- Delancy ("The Octo-Fairies")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.