- Matter Phase Change
The user of this power can change any substance to another state of matter. The substance may or may not change heat depending on the user. Advanced users can not only change them, but also warp them to make them different,unlocking new powers.
- Air Solidification
- Combustion Inducement
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Elasticity (substance)
- Gas Manipulation
- Ground Liquification
- Liquid Manipulation
- Matter State Creation
- Matter State Immunity
- Plasma Manipulation
- Semisolid Manipulation
- Solid Manipulation
- Viscosity Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Material Swapping
- Matter Manipulation
- Modern Matter State Manipulation
- Molecular Acceleration
- Molecular Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- The user may be only to change the states of matter of elements and not compounds or mixtures at a low level.
- The user may only be able to change the state of matter once.
- The user may be limited to one substance at a low level.
- The user may not be able to create matter, only modify the existing.
- The user may not be immune to attacks of the same kind, for example,if someone succeeds in petrifying him, he would have to change his state himself.
- The user may not be able to manipulate the four states of matter, for example only being able to manipulate solid, liquid and gaseous, so some abilities can't do it.
- States Guardians (Legacy of Kain)
- Anarcrothe (Legacy of Kain)
- Kain as Scion of Balance (Legacy of Kain)
- Cascans (Ben 10 Reboot)
- Yukihina (Code Breaker); the three states of water
- Gasparde (One Piece); candy syrup/hard candy
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man)
- November 11 (Darker than Black)
- Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe); the three states of water
- Aisha (Winx Club); Morphix
- Delancy ("The Octo-Fairies")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.