The ability to maximize something. Opposite to Minimization.
- Maximization Inducement
The user can maximize anything to its fullest potential, making it so they reach the best of their abilities. Unlike Augmentation, this power does not go above a certain limit, usually an upper limit. It just enhances something to its maximum level. However, this goes at a peak level, rather than an enhanced to absolute level, and it can apply to properties, attributes and other kinds of magnitudes too. This mainly works on aspects such as powers, properties, attributes, etc.
- Attack Compression
- Effect Stacking
- Enhancement Manipulation
- Growth Manipulation
- Limit Manipulation
- Limitation Inducement
- Maximum Bodily Capacity
- Peak Human Condition
- Potential Manipulation
- Power Compression
- Quantity Manipulation
- Stage Advancement
- Support Powers
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to maximize certain things.
- Target effects usually fade over time, sometimes only lasting moments.
- Does not normally work on something as a whole, only their individual aspects.
- Power Surging: Balzac (Akame ga Kill!)
- Super-Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)