The ability to use 100% of all bodily systems. Sub-power of Body Manipulation.
- 100%/Maximum/Uninhibited Bodily/Body Access/Usage
Users are able to use 100% of all their bodily systems and functions, making them smarter, stronger, faster, more agile, durable, etc. in every way in regards to what the body is capable of. This includes the neural system, the skeletal system, the muscular system, the brain, etc.
- 100% Muscle Usage
- Body Supremacy
- Clear Mind
- Efficient Body
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Accelerated Body
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation
- Brain Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Body
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Mind
- Enhanced Bodily Capacity
- Metabolic Control
- Muscle Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Peak Human/Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Speed Combat
- Strength Combat
- Strength Manipulation
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- Velocity Manipulation
- Users can be overpowered by users of Supernatural Condition (some users more easily than others, due to the varying levels of Supernatural Condition).
- With extended use, maximally exerting one's body may eventually damage and deteriorate their bodily systems.
- When used carelessly, it may cause damage to the user's body from the sheer pressure exerted by their muscular output.
- One For All Users (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Practitioners of the Hokuto Shin Ken/Big Dipper God Fist (Fist of the Blue Sky/Fist of the North Star)
- Hercules Method Practitioners (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- The Librarian
- The Binder
- Jack the Ripper
- Luther Strode
- Power Surging: Balzac (Akame ga Kill!)