The ability to fully use/access 100% of the brain capacity.
- 100% Brain Usage
- Maximum Brain Function
- Peak Human Mental Process
User can use/access 100% of the brain capacity, gaining extended knowledge and usage of the brain. They are able to think in ways that they could never have imagine or understood before. Users can remember things they have forgotten, replicate knowledge, and become completely competent and aware of the situations they are in.
- Brain Augmentation
- Peak Human Intelligence
- May fall under the category of mental powers.
- User may eventually develop mental powers, including Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, etc.
- Due to their extended knowledge, the user may be capable of the understanding of super powers and learn how to achieve them.
- May go into a psychotic breakdown if intelligence is excessively used and/or absorbed.
- Prolonged use of the brain's entire capacity may accelerate the production of toxins in the brain, resulting in progressive brain damage and eventually death.
- This ability is based on the fallacy that only a small percent of the brain is used.
- Captain America (Marvel); Formerly
- Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Coluans (DC Comics)
- Carl Carlson (Eureka)
- Lucy (Lucy)
- Edward "Eddie" Morra (Limitless)
- Kaito Daimon (Phi Brain: Puzzle of God)
- Luther Strode (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- Herculese Method practitioners (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- Chase Davenport (Lab Rats)
- Matilda (Matilda)
- Jojo Achimu (Ninjutsu)
- Ancients/Lanteans (Stargate SG-1/Atlantis)
- Herbert Wyndham (Marvel Comics)