- "I am a relic they want to get rid of, so why do I exist and live? In order to exist you need a purpose, to exist for no reason is the same as being dead… Then I came to the conclusion that I would love only myself and fight for only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more a splendid universe than this one… My existence will not vanish."
- ― Gaara
- "It's not about luck son, it's about effort. All the time I hear people saying the worlds not perfect, and their right it's not, but do you use that as an excuse, do you use it to excuse your own sins, your failings and your laziness, do you use it to give a bad man power because the world is not perfect. Or do you work, do you try and prove things in whatever way you can. Guys the world will never be perfect, but if good man do good things it can be better. Everyday can get better."
- ― Father Lucca Camilleri, to Sam and Dean (Supernatural)
- Extrapianism/Optimism/Purpose Embodiment
- Meaningfulness/Optimist/Purpose Incarnate
- The Meaningful/Optimistic/Purposeful
Users become the living embodiment of meaningfulness and purpose, and gain the ability feed off of the importance of everything in existence. What the user sees is deemed everything worth while, or of absolute significance: opponent if deemed strong or worthy can be destroyed by the user.
- Energy Manipulation
- Happiness Inducement
- Philosophy Materialization
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Without understanding what is meaningful, the user is weakened.
- Useless against Nihilism Embodiment.
- Buddha (Buddhism)
- Jesus (Christianism)