The power to manipulate mechanical energy. Variation of Energy Manipulation.
- Technology Energy Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate mechanical energy, the sum of potential and kinetic energies due to an object's movement and/or position. Since every moving object has mechanical energy, whether it is a hammer driving a nail, a leaf falling from a tree, or a rocket flying in space, it is very hard to master. Most users manipulate the energy from machines that use mechanical energy to do work. Our bodies also use mechanical energy to perform motions such as throwing a ball or moving a pencil to write on paper.
As mechanical energy controls movement of matter, one can simulate the powers of Telekinesis. Going further, one can also control the movement of subatomic particles, allowing for Matter Manipulation.
- Binding Energy Manipulation
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Kinetic Activation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Rotational Energy Manipulation
- Imprisonment Energy Manipulation
- Telekinesis: By controlling the energy that influences the movement of matter.
- Energy Manipulation
- Internal Energy Manipulation
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Remote Motion Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Anything that isn't mechanical, cannot be used as mechanical energy.
- May be able limited to the laws of physics, such as not being able to create or destroy mechanical energy out of nowhere.
- Eric Moran/Freight Train (DC Comics)
- Robotman (DC Comics)
- Savitar (DC Comics)
- Forge (Marvel Comics)
- Sebastian Shaw (Marvel Comics)
- Remy LeBeau/Gambit (Marvel Comics)