- Metallic Limb Generation
- Technologic Limb Generation
The user has or can create appendages from machines, which may grant additional abilities depending on what kind of mechanical features they have and what limb they replace. These limbs may replace their own, or be in addition to them.
- Appendage Generation
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Mechanical Constructs
- Robot Arm
- Technological Constructs
- Tentacle Extension
- Because only the limbs are mechanical, there's a limit for how much stress the user's body can take before the mechanical limb is ripped off.
- Limbs may have a limited power source.
- Tetsuo Shima (Akira)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Elena Validus (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Dynomutt (Dynomutt, Dog Wonder)
- Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus (Marvel Comics)
- DOR-15 (Meet the Robinsons)
- Nagato/Pain (Naruto); via the Shurado/Asura Path
- Franky (One Piece)
- General Grievous (Star Wars)
- Kazdan Paratus (Star Wars)
- Medical Droids (Star Wars)
- Iron Spider Armor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.