- Mechanical Control
User can create, shape and manipulate mechanical objects. Unlike Technology Manipulation, which affects all things electronic and ferrous, this power manipulates purely mechanical objects, which possess neither electronic nor ferrous components.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using mechanical objects as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of mechanical objects.
- Move/lift mechanical objects.
- Mechanical Constructs
- Mechanical Creation
- Mechanical Negation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Engineering Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Malfunction Manipulation
- Mechanical Regeneration
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- May be unable to create mechanical objects, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Cannot affect anything that is electronic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.