- "It might take a while, but Ultron's systems are designed to repair. As long as there's enough of him, he can always come back."
- ― Tony Stark explaining Ultron repairing systems (Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow)
- Auto Reconstruct Circuitry (Sly Cooper series)
- Auto-Repair Ability/Rebirth (Dragon Ball series)
- Cybernetic Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
- Mechanical Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
- Techno-Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
Users can regenerate their body's mechanical parts via advanced technology, allowing them to repair any damages done to their mechanical structure and possibly improve their design.
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Limb Reattachment/Limb Regrowth
- Physical Restoration
- Regenerative Durability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Repair using various forms of technology.
- Bionic Physiology
- Core-Reliant Regeneration
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Technological Healing
- Technology Manipulation
- Technorganic Physiology
- May require time, leaving the user vulnerable.
- May be unable to regenerate from certain forms of technology or extents of damage.
- May require a specific source such as a computer, circuitry, or core.
- If source destroyed, the ability is useless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.