- "Perhaps I should have explained earlier? My body is constantly monitored by the Big Gete Star's main computer. Any injury I might suffer is instantly detected and repaired - and whatever flaws in my design that allowed the injury are corrected. It's quite remarkable, really. In simple terms, of course, this means you can't win."
- ― Meta-Cooler explaining the benefits of the Big Gete Star (Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler)
- "It might take a while, but Ultron's systems are designed to repair. As long as there's enough of him, he can always come back."
- ― Tony Stark explaining Ultron repairing systems (Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow)
- Auto Reconstruct Circuitry (Sly Cooper series)
- Auto-Repair Ability/Rebirth (Dragon Ball series)
- Cybernetic Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Regeneration/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
- Mechanical Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
- Techno-Healing Factor/Reconstruction/Regeneration/Repair/Reassembly/Restoration
Users can regenerate their body's mechanical parts via advanced technology, allowing them to repair any damages done to their mechanical structure and possibly improve their design.
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Limb Reattachment/Limb Regrowth
- Physical Restoration
- Regenerative Durability
- Selective Invulnerability
- Repair using various forms of technology.
- Bionic Physiology
- Core-Reliant Regeneration
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Technological Healing
- Technology Manipulation
- Technorganic Physiology
- May require time, leaving the user vulnerable.
- May be unable to regenerate from certain forms of technology or extents of damage.
- May require a specific source such as a computer, circuitry, or core.
- If source destroyed, the ability is useless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.