- Cyber Symbiosis
- Machine Symbiosis
- Tech/Technological/Technology Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting mechanical/technological beings in one's body. These can include nanites, advanced weaponry that is grafted to a part of the body, or even entire technological entities (automatons, robots, etc.) inside of the host.
Depending on how advanced the technology is, the host can acquire a number of unique capabilities from generating powerful, possibly futuristic/alien weapons from one's body, to accessing and manipulating technology and data, and even communicating with machinery/computers. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Advanced Technology
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Bionic Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton
- High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Technorganic Physiology
- Gestalt Form
- Machine Mode
- Nano-Active Blood
- The mechanical entity may take over the host's mind and body (Possession).
- Biological rejection of foreign mechanical components is possible.
- Powerful mechanical entities may harm or even destroy the host.
- Host may acquire possible weaknesses of a mechanical entity like water, electromagnetic pulses, etc.
- Reach Scarabs (DC Comics)
- Sonic's Mech Suit (Sonic Boom)
- Golden Symbiotes (Wetworks)