The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of media. Technique of Media Manipulation.
- Mass Media Mimicry/Physiology
- Media Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into any form of media. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of media, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition
- Pain Suppression
- May not be able to change back.
- May only be able to turn into a certain type of media.
- Paperball (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Kip Schlezinger (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- SCP-993 (SCP Foundation)