- "The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake. The dead... are not silent."
- ― The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- "You think what Avatar Wan did was good? Driving almost all the spirits from this world? The Avatar hasn't brought balance, only chaos. You call yourself the bridge between the two worlds, but there shouldn't be a bridge; we should live together as one"
- ― Unalaq (Avatar the Legend of Korra)
- Death Interaction
- Ghost Whispering
- Post-Mortem Communication
- Spiritual Affinity
- True Sight (The Thundermans)
User can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people. They are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
Well trained mediums are even capable of channeling the energy and powers of spirits making them potential host/conduits for channeling their powers through their bodies and manifesting their qualities for their own.
- Astral Trapping
- Living Conduit
- Non-Physical Interaction
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Mutilation
- Soul Projection
- Soul Reading
- Spiritual Telekinesis
- Spiritual Telepathy
- Supernatural Detection
- Astral Manipulation
- Astral Projection
- Death Sense
- Death Whisper
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Medium Manipulation
- Spiritual Awareness
- Ghosts can visit the user against their will; and will always come to them at least expected moments since this power attracts spirits.
- Making deals with a spirit can be dangerous.
- Some spirits may not be benevolent, others may try and trick the user to do bad.
- Some may be demons pretending to ghost.
- Spirits may be able to occasionally possess the user.