- Ink Creature Creation
- Melanokinetic Creature Creation
User is able to create beings of ink or shape existing ink into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Ink Mimicry.
- May have a limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create ink, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- Ink Machine (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
- Kotatsu (InuYasha)
- Shinra Ioroi (Mushi-shi)
- Sai (Naruto)
- Inojin Yamanaka (Naruto)
- Gyūki (Naruto)
- Brushogun (Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo)