- "As long as there is an information carrier in the universe to record his own deeds, as long as he has not been forgotten by everyone, as long as there are people chanting his name, he will not completely die."
- ― Han Xiao (The Legendary Mechanic)
The power to be immortal as long as memories of one exists. Variation of Reliant Immortality.
- Memory Based Immortality
- Information Immortality
- Knowledge Immortality
The user is immortal so long as memories/information/knowledge of the user remains intact. In short, they are what anchors the user to life. The user may still be "killed" as in having their soul, body and spirit destroyed, but will revive even then.
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Double-Edged Power - as the user is not able to end their own existence.
- Power Via Objects
- Reliant Immortality
- Retroactive Immortality
- The revival may be instantly or take a long amount of time.
- The revival may happen at the place of "death" or at a random place.
- Users of large scale Memory Destruction are able to remove the information/memory of the user and thus able to negate/remove the immortality temporarily.
- Users of Absolute Death Inducement are able to kill the user even if memories of the User still exist.
- The type of memory/information may be limited to the memory of other beings or also include written words, pictures, videos, computer data and the interaction the user has with the universe.
- Han Xiao (The Legendary Mechanic)
- Fused Tree God (The Legendary Mechanic); a primitive version of this power.
- Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade (Kamen Rider Decade)