The user can release/use memories of self and/or others to various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Memory Bolts: Project memories that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Memory Blasts: Release blasts of memories in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release memory blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Memory Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of memories.
- Memory Beam Emission: Release beams of memories.
- Memory Blast: Release memories over a specific target area.
- Memory Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of memories.
- Memory Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of memories.
- Memory Breath: Discharge memories from the mouth.
- Memory Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Memory Cutting: Use memories to cut opponents.
- Memory Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with memories.
- Memory Pillar Projection: Project memory pillars.
- Memory Spike Projection: Project memories spikes.
- Memory Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of memories.
- Memory Wave Emission: Send out a wave of memories that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of memories.
- Omnidirectional Memory Waves: Send out a wave of memories in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit memories from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of memories that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release memory blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release memory blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of memories.
- Zap: A tiny short release of memories to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- The user can not create anything if it is something they can't remember.
- The user can not create or remember something that is too fast for them to remember.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Rufus Lohr (Fairy Tail)
- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV); via Recall
- Donatello Versus (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Under World
- Norimaru (Marvel Superheroes Vs Street Fighter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.