- "There are scary memories and sad pasts that people want to forget, right?"
- ― Charlotte Pudding to Vinsmoke Reiju (One Piece)
- "Within King Crimson's ability, this world's time disappears, and no one remembers the movements they made within this segment of time."
- ― Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- "Let me put it like this. After I leave here, I'm getting a memory enema."
- ― Bender (Futurama)
- Amnesia Inducement
- Memory Wiping/Removal
- Mind Wipe
The user is able to erase the memories of others, ranging from a certain memory or erase a person's entire memory/personality.
- Limitation Inducement by erasing the memories pertaining to the proper use of powers.
- Memory Absorption
- Memory Destruction
- Memory Manipulation
- Psychic Inhibitors
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Memory Restoration and/or Mental Healing can restore erased memories.
- Effects may be temporary.
- Cannot erase physical evidence.
- May need to make physical contact.
- Certain strong emotions/events may trigger the return of lost memory.
- People wouldn’t know how to speak/understand others people.
- Total memory annihilation could be accidental.
- Severe enough memory loss may lead to the victim to forget how to breath, among other vital functions.
- May leave gaps/inconsistencies in the victim's memory, allowing them to realize that their memories have been altered.
- Authority of Gluttony (Re:Zero)
- Fluttering Finger Mindslip technique (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.