The power to imprison the consciousness of others in their own memories or the memories of oneself. Sub-power of Memory Manipulation.
- Memory Trap
The user can imprison the consciousness of other beings in their own memories or the memories of the user's.
- May be permanent, even the user cannot undo the effects.
- May not last forever.
- Can be undone by Absolute Restoration.
- Simon Laurent (Infinity Train); via Memory Tapes
- Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Bill Cypher (Gravity Falls)
- Memory Tapes (Infinity Train)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.