Upon physical interaction, the user can contact, talk with, edit, or reshape their or others' memories.
- Memory Communication; through talking with their memories or leaving messages.
- Memory Erasure; through removing objects or killing people within one's memory
- Memory Implantation; by placing objects that weren't there originally.
- Memory Overwrite; by replacing or moving objects or people within one's memory.
- Memory Reading; by observing memory.
- Memory Restoration; by mending broken pieces of memory as if they were objects.
- Memory Suppression; through locking out certain memories behind closed doors.
- Memory Vessel; by placing memories away.
- Charlotte Pudding (One Piece)
- Emotions (Pixar's Inside Out)
- Leonard Church/The Alpha (Red vs Blue)
- Leonard Church/Epsilon (Red vs Blue)
- O'Mally/Omega (Red vs Blue)
- Tex/Alison Church (Red vs Blue)
- Toothiana/The Tooth Fairy (Rise of the Guardians) via teeth
- Toothiana's Mini-Fairies (Rise of the Guardians) via teeth
- M'gann M'orzz/Miss Martian (Young Justice)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.