The user can utilize a form of magic that involves memories allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Witches and Warlocks (Beauchamp Family and Summer on East End series); via spell casting.
- Bran Gardiner/Loki, God of Mischief
- Jean-Baptiste Mésomier/Muninn God of Memory
- Mardi Overbrook/Magdi, Goddess of Rage
- Marx Francois (Black Clover)
- Blue Bloods/Vampires (Blue Bloods series)
- Users of Memory Control and Memory-Make (Fairy Tail)
- Users of False memory charm (Harry Potter)
- Users of Memory Charm (Harry Potter)
- Holly Lingerbean (Shantae Half Genie Hero)
- Princess Ivy (Sofia the First); via dragonflies.
- Sadira (Aladdin: The Animated Series); via sand magic
- Memory Stone (My Little Pony Equestria Girls)