- Memory Control
User can control memories of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision, replaying their memory.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory: Replicate any movement that you have memorized.
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia: Instantly memorize any information that you have learned.
- Genetic Memory: Access the memories of one's genetic relatives or hereditary predecessors.
- Knowledge Projection: Project your memories onto others to give them knowledge.
- Memory Absorption: Steal the memories of others.
- Memory Vampirism: Feed off of others' memories.
- Memory Attacks: Use memories to various attacks.
- Memory Communication: Communicate with or through memory.
- Memory Destruction: Destroy memories from yourself or others.
- Memory Erasure: Erase memories from yourself or others.
- Amnesia: Selectively erase any of your unwanted memories.
- Manual Reset: Dump all previous memories so that one may start fresh.
- Psychic Disguise: Remove yourself from the memories of others.
- Memory Generation: Generate existing or new memories from scratch.
- Memory Implantation: Implant memories into the minds of others, which could either be pre-existing memories from someone else, or false memories created by the user.
- Paramnesia: Distort or erase the memories of yourself or others, so that one can believe fantasies or lies without giving off cerebral implications of deception.
- Presence Insertion: Place oneself in memories of the target (and act as a loved one or old friend).
- Traumatize: Implant twisted memories within others to drive them into insanity.
- Memory Interaction: Interact with one's or others' memory.
- Memory Limit Inducement: Limit what the target remembers.
- Memory Manifestation: Manifest memories of oneself or others into reality.
- Memory Overwrite: Overwrite the memories of others.
- Memory Projection: Create a holographic projection of someone's memories in order to be visually seen.
- Lingering Memory: Leave behind a memory of yourself to act as an afterimage.
- Memory Reading: Read the memories of others.
- Memory Recall: Cause targets to recall memories.
- Memory Replication: Copy the memories of others.
- Knowledge Replication: Copy the memories of others to acquire their knowledge.
- Memory Restoration: Recover damaged or old memories.
- Déjà-vu: Replay a specific memory.
- Refresh: Replay a subject’s recent optic sight.
- Memory Suppression: Lock unwanted memories in the mind until you wish to bring them back.
- Memory Transferal: Transfer memories between others.
- Memory Vessel: Store memories in something.
- Memory World Creation: Have or create a world of memories.
- Racial Memory: Access the memories of one's speciel brethren and utilize all the knowledge any particular clan or such possesses.
- Existent Information Manipulation
- History Embodiment
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Presence Removal
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Users of Retrocognition can perceive the difference between history and memory.
- Ineffective against those who are all-knowing.
- Can not affect a user of Panmnesia.
- May lose control in times of stress or if rushed.
- May get overwhelmed with memories of others.
- May confuse your memories with someone else's.
- May be an accidental side effect of Life-Force Absorption.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May only be able to create/manipulate certain types of memories.
- May be temporary.
- Overuse and/or memories inconsistent with the environment, other memories, and/or other key elements may cause the target to suffer a nervous breakdown.
- May be difficult in discerning manipulated memories with normal ones.
- Memories must be well defined/convincing or the target may suspect that it's not their own.
- May be ineffective/have a weakened effect on a target who has memory problems (e.g. short-term memory loss).
- The Animus (Assassin's Creed)
- Fairy Godmother's Wand (Cinderella)
- Doraemon's tools (Doraemon)
- Memory Alteration Potion (Little Witch Academia)
- The Cosmic Cube (Marvel Comics)
- Neuralyzer (Men in Black)
- Eidolon (Vampirella)
- The Amnesulet (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Millennium Rod (Yu-Gi-Oh!)