- Memory Blast
- Memory Torture
- Memory Attack
- Memory Meltdown
- Memory Meltdown/Overload Inducement
The user can overload a target's mind with memories, which may result in brain damage, traumatic brain damage, unconsciousness, vegetative state and/or death. The target is not physically harmed, but damages the internal mentality of a target.
- Confusion Inducement
- Electricity Manipulation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Does not work against Overload Immunity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.