The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of memories. Technique of Memory Manipulation.
- Memory Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into memories, either specific one or many separate (possibly connected) ones. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of memories, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Enhanced Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Senna/Shinenju (Bleach)
- Memory Cell (Cells at Work)
- Inhabitants of Memoria (Final Fantasy IX)
- Nanami Tokou (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); as Aphrodite
- Memory Dreams (Lost Nightmare)
- Doll (Lost Nightmare)
- Napolean Bonaparte (Psychonauts)
- Holly Lingerbean (Shantae: Half-Genie Hero)
- Medea (The Rising of the Shield Hero); after being completely destroyed