The power to read a target's memories. Sub-power of Telepathy and Memory Manipulation.
The user can read the target's memory to learn their history, discover lost memories and help the person remember, learn a memory that the target is unaware of, but could be useful. etc.
- May require physical contact with the target.
- The user cannot read someone's mind, just their memory.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May cause intense headache and brain pain.
- The Memory Scanner (Meet The Robinsons)
- Memory Disk (Doraemon)
The Memory Scanner (Meet The Robinsons) serves to see the memories of others.
Frederick Beauchamp (Witches of East End) extracting words from Dash's mind.
Schuyler Van Alen (Blue Bloods) can see the memories of a vampire by drinking their blood.
Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai) uses Search Light to to invade the memories of anyone.
Doraemon (Doraemon) using the Memory Disk to extract a memory from Suneo and can view it on screen.
Wisely Kamelot (D.Gray-Man) uses his Demon Eye to manipulate memories to force Kanda and Alma to relive their past through Kanda's memories.
Werewolves (Teen Wolf) can connect their claws to the nape of target's neck to infiltrate their minds, allowing them to go through their memories.