- Memory Copying
The user can copy the memories of others and immediately gain access to those memories.
- Impersonate others.
- Learn the secret of others.
- DNA Replication
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Absorption
- Memory Manipulation
- Total Mimicry
- May require physical contact, or the target's DNA.
- May be unable to be replicate memories that are blocked.
- Likewise, the user can't copy memories that are erased.
- Too much memories could lead into an identity crisis, leading into Divided Mind
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
- Royd Lloyd (Bleach)
- Sylar (Heroes); via Psychometry
- Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices); via Doppelgänger Morphing
- Vampires (Queen of the Damned); via Blood Consumption
- Vince Noir (The Mighty Boosh)
- Unity Crystals (Stargate SG-1); when mimicking a life-form
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Vampires (Underworld)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.