- "How can I get my memory to work?"
- "Declarative memory can be broken into two subsets: the episodic forms are stored in the neocortex, while the semantic ones are..."
- "Oh, can that tuna! We can get your brain to work the same way you always get the TV to work --by hitting it."
- ― Homer, Lisa and Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "I Remember. My Whole Life...I Remember All of It."
- ― James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (House of M #8)
- Memory Healing
The user can heal others memories which have been altered or even deleted. Those suffering from amnesia will fully regain their lost memories. Victims of Memory Manipulation and Mental Manipulation can go to the user to get them back/unaltered.
- Restore memories that have been altered or erased.
- Memory Destruction
- The more damage means it may take more time to heal/restore.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be difficult if outside forces are involved.
- Hurtful memories may be hard for the target to handle.
- Target may be able to resist.
- Book of Shadows (Charmed)
- Recommissioning Module (Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation Z.E.R.O.: The Movie)
- Memory Disk (Doraemon)
- The Cosmic Cube (Marvel Comics)
- Memory Potion (Once Upon a Time)
- Lake of Memory (Sailor Moon)
- ANOTHER (Toriko); as food
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.