- "He certainly did have a lot of memories. If there had been a contest to see which single being, among all the universe’s inhabitants in all the endless eons of its existence, had the most in the way of stored-up memories to take out and chew over, Wan-To would have been the incontestable winner. If your mind remains clear, and Wan-To's had, you can remember a lot out of a lifetime of ten-to-the-fortieth years."
- ― Wan-To (The World At The End of Time)
The power to contain/store memories in object, being, environment or location. Sub-power of Memory Manipulation.
- Memory Containment/Storage/Storing
User can store their memories in some form of vessel (object, being, environment, location, etc). This can allow the target to keep their memories safe in case their mind is damaged or prevent someone from stealing the target's memories.
- Transferring memories may lead to Memory Suppression.
- Can lead to Memory Destruction if the vessel is destroyed.
- Memories may resurface in the target on their own.
- Memory Absorption can absorb memories from vessels.
- Shadow Yuuko (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia)
- Ryouta Murakami (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); for Nanami Tokou
- Caspar Abraham (Heroes Reborn)
- Ancient Felia (Hitsugi no Chaika)
- Daiya Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion); via California King Bed
- Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Whitesnake/C-Moon/Made in Heaven
- Monol (Monster Rancher)
- Ingrid (Once Upon a Time)
- Rock Trolls (Once Upon a Time)
- Kyrie Illunis (Sands of Destruction)
- Valak (Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments)
- Loda (Ys)
- Connor (Detroit: Become Human); via CyberLife database
- Thought Bottle (AD&D)
- Memory Seals (Assassin's Creed)
- Manikans (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Edda (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- Memory Stones (Once Upon a Time)
- Memory Orbs (Inside Out)
- Teeth (Rise of the Guardians)
- Chameleon Arch/Fob Watch (Doctor Who)
- Pensieve (Harry Potter)
- The Remnant (Killjoys)
- Star Memory (Fairy Tail)
- The Domain (Halo)
- Corridors of Memory (Re:Zero)