- "But aren't memories strange? Just when you think that you've forgotten about something, it comes floating back into your heart. I guess it's just lying there in wait. Waiting for that right moment... Why, we might even remember this very moment someday! In 10, 20 years... when we're all grown up and married, and have kids of our own... Then one day... When that time comes, I wonder what kind of adults we'll be? What kind of life will I be leading...? I wonder what to make of this day...?"
- ― Leena (Chrono Cross)
- "Our paths are about to separate, but our memories will remain forever. They'll go on living inside of you. So look..."
- ― Alice Zuberg (Sword Art Online)
The power to have or create a world of memories. Sub-power of Memory Manipulation and Subconscious Manipulation. Variation of Inner World Creation. Opposite to Subconscious Manifestation. Not to be confused with Mind Palace.
- Memory Domain/Zone
User can create a world made completely of memories, which allows them to access any memory they have ever had including ones that may have been erased or destroyed as well as the memories of anyone else who is inside the world at the time. Some users may even be able to alter the memories that are already to grant themselves new experiences that they didn't have before.
Unlike inner world user cannot manipulate anything but the memories that make up the world.
- Dimension Creation
- Experience Mimicry
- Experience Sharing
- Genetic Memory
- Memory Implantation
- Memory Overwrite
- Memory Reading
- Memory Reliving
- Memory Vessel
- Nostalgia Inducement
- Personal Domain
- Personal Domain Creation
- Causal Plane Manipulation
- Inner World Creation
- Memory Embodiment
- Memory Manifestation
- Memory Manipulation
- Meta Memory Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Weak against Domain Destruction.
- King of Distortion (Boogiepop and Others)
- Celestial Spirits (Fairy Tail); via Star Memory
- Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)
- Mai Kawakami (Myriad Colors Phantom World)
- Gowther (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill Series)
- Edda (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); via Indexing
- Soul Translator (Sword Art Online)
- Quantum Cube (Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions)