- "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
- ― H.P Lovecraft
The ability to have an overwhelmingly intense fear/insanity-inducing presence which bends the minds of whoever gazes upon the user to their whim.
- Hypnotic Fear/Insanity Inducement
- Fear/Insanity-Inducing Presence
- Fearsome/Intimidating Presence
The user has an overwhelmingly intense presence which can induce fear and/or insanity upon the viewer while also bending the minds of those who gaze upon the user to their whim.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Beings unable to sense or feel the user's presence, such as blindness, are immune.
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
- Odd Scouts (TF2 Freak)
- Grim Reaper (Mythology/Folklore)
- Slender Man (Slender Man Mythos)
- Cthulhu (Valkyrie Crusade)