The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of quantum force. Sub-power of Quantum Manipulation and Quantum Energy Manipulation. Variation of Radiation Constructs and Universal Force Constructs.
- Quantum Constructs
- Quantum Field Constructs
Users can turn solidified quantum force into tools, objects, weapons, and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. Shortlist of possibilities includes:
- Animating the quantum force for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Quantum Duplication of oneself.
- Cosmological Force Manipulation
- Elemental Constructs
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Quantum Energy Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Energy Constructs
- Quantum Weaponry
- Universal Force Constructs
- May be unable to create quantum rays, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases, the construct will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Major Force (DC Comics)
- Ultramax (DC Comics)
- Wendell Vaughn/Quasar (Marvel Comics)
- Dani Moonstar/Mirage (Marvel Comics); formerly
- Phyla-Vell (Marvel Comics)
- Jenny Quantum (WildStorm Comics)