- "You're about to take a journey into the mind. You may see and experience things that are strange and frightening. But remember, they can't physically harm you, though they may destroy you mentally."
- ― Karma-Ceuticals Clerk (The Simpsons)
The power to cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Mind Break/Corruption/Crash
- Mental Break/Collapse/Corruption/Crash
- Mental Shutdown
The user can cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse by causing mental pain, make the victim relive old traumas, causing them to descend into madness or rendering them completely catatonic via a complete mental collapse.
- Catatonia Inducement
- Consciousness Shattering
- Dream Imprisonment
- Insanity Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Perception Removal
- Psychic Feedback
- Torment Inducement
- Will Breaking
- Brain Manipulation
- Eldritch Magic
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Madness Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May be permanent, even the user cannot undo the effects.
- May be constantly active.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- Can be reversed by Mental Healing and Mental Regeneration.
- Grimoires (A Certain Magical Index)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Chapter Black (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Overspace (Marvel Comics)